Lightweight with a medium flex, get a perfect fit every time with the Dual Boa Lacing System.
LEVEL 2 LINER
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Liners for a custom fit
- Dual density Intuition foam for comfort, warmth and support
- Internal anatomical foam overlays for optimal heel hold
- Integrated pockets for heel hold kit (heel hold kit not included)
- Neoprene toe cap to reduce toe pressure
- Dual power wrap Velcro cuff closure
- All Women's Liners include Sherpa lined cuff
CHECK THE TECH
1:1 LASTING - the best fit for every size.
HIGH DENSITY EVOLUTION FOAM OUTSOLE- lightweight and durable.
DUAL BOA CLOSURE - fine-tune your fit and crank up the tension to dial in your flex.
ARTICULATING CUFF - eliminates shell distortion and increases heel hold.
INNER ANKLE LACING SYSTEM - One step closer to solving heel-lift, our inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock.
3D MOLDED TONGUE - easier lacing for improved fit and flex.
There is so much that goes into what size board you need. The biggest misconception is that you buy a board based on if it comes to your chin, nose, eyebrows… something like that. Remember that when you are standing on your board, it has no idea how tall you are! As you initiate turns by bending the board, your body weight is a key factor as well as what kind of riding, where you are riding, foot size and lots of other factors that can influence what is right and what is no right. When you buy a board from us we will steer you in the right direction… remember we Guarantee It.