With the lowest profile and widest peripheral view of any premium SPY goggle, the Legacy inherits the color contrast and mood-enhancing Happy Lens™ and takes our Lock Steady™ quick-change lens system to the next level. With slick style and interchangeable lenses this is the snow goggle your eyes and helmet have been waiting for. Check out our variety of lenses to truly make the Legacy an all weather snow goggle.
- HD+ lens technology combines the superior clarity of our digitally mastered high definition lenses with the therapeutic and visual performance benefits of our patented Happy Lens. Enjoy enhanced color and contrast improved mood and alertness and distortion-free optics in one kick-ass package.
- Anti-fog 5.5-base ARC® spherical dual-lens with anti-scratch protection provides increased optical clarity
- Fingerprint-free Lock Steady™ 2 quick-change system lets you change lenses with the slide of a lever
- Comes with a free premium bonus lens so you’re covered in any light conditions
- Anti-scratch coating provides enhanced impact protection
- 100% UV protection shields your eyes against damaging high-altitude sunlight
- Low-profile frame for improved fit huge peripherals and our widest field of view
- Custom built from flexible durable polyurethane for seasons of use
- Streamlined frame venting creates a no-fog experience eliminating the need for obtrusive lens vents
- Triple-layer Isotron™ face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force™ fleece provides comfort while drawing fog-causing sweat off your face
- Subtle notches in temples allow for seamless OTG (over the glasses) integration with RX eyeglasses
- Compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet
- Silicone-lined strap prevents the goggle from slipping on your helmet or headwear
The color orange is symbolic of much of life itself; bold, fiery, unique and sometimes blinding, a color that ignited a group of active friends in Southern California to re-invent eyewear. Their vision was orange and a single thought rang true: “it’s not seeing different things; it’s seeing the same things differently.”
Spy Optic was created by a group of action sports and motorsports enthusiasts who immersed themselves in the culture they knew best. Key founders Mark Simo, Brian Simo and Beaver Theodosakis saw what was on the market for eyewear in 1994 and wanted to make sunglasses better. As authentic, well-connected action sports entrepreneurs, their unbridled enthusiasm for reinventing modern eyewear attracted the world’s best athletes from motorsports, surfing and snowboarding. Spy’s athletes became a huge and influential part of the Spy family and the team’s mojo combined with Jerome Mage’s innovative design sense helped fuel the brand’s rapid growth.
A world-class roster of athletes helped shape, build and lay a foundation for the Spy brand. Snowboarders Shaun Palmer, Victoria Jelouse, Marc Frank Montoya, David Carrier-Porcheron, surfers Sunny Garcia and Malloy brothers, BMX rider Jamie Bestwick, motocross sensation Jeremy McGrath, skateboarder Danny Way, NASCAR drivers Richard “The King” and son Kyle Petty, Indy Car superstars Christian Fittipaldi and Paul Tracy. Spy team riders are not only elite athletes, fun personalities, but also key influencers in the development and design of its technical products for sunglasses, motocross and snow goggles.