The free bonus lens and Quick Draw lens change system put the midsized Ace at the top of the deck. In volatile conditions, you can easily slide the bonus high-visibility lens into place and quickly return to the action—without losing time to Mother Nature’s wicked ways.
- Our patented Happy™ Lens Tech enhances color and contrast and is scientifically tuned to boost mood and alertness, providing a visual experience unlike anything else
- Anti-fog injected SIC™ (Superior Injected Curve) dual-lens maintains lens shape for optical clarity
- Quick Draw lens change system allows you to change lenses on the fly
- Comes with a free premium bonus lens so you’re covered in any light conditions
- Anti-scratch coating provides enhanced impact protection
- 100% UV protection shields your eyes against damaging high-altitude sunlight
- Custom built from flexible, durable polyurethane for seasons of use
- Scoop® ventilation system increases air flow and decreases fog-causing sweat and moisture
- Triple-layer Isotron™ face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force™ fleece provides comfort while drawing fog-causing sweat off your face
- Compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet
- Silicone-lined strap prevents the goggle from slipping on your helmet or headwear
The color orange is symbolic of much of life itself; bold, fiery, unique and sometimes blinding, a color that ignited a group of active friends in Southern California to re-invent eyewear. Their vision was orange and a single thought rang true: “it’s not seeing different things; it’s seeing the same things differently.”
Spy Optic was created by a group of action sports and motorsports enthusiasts who immersed themselves in the culture they knew best. Key founders Mark Simo, Brian Simo and Beaver Theodosakis saw what was on the market for eyewear in 1994 and wanted to make sunglasses better. As authentic, well-connected action sports entrepreneurs, their unbridled enthusiasm for reinventing modern eyewear attracted the world’s best athletes from motorsports, surfing and snowboarding. Spy’s athletes became a huge and influential part of the Spy family and the team’s mojo combined with Jerome Mage’s innovative design sense helped fuel the brand’s rapid growth.
A world-class roster of athletes helped shape, build and lay a foundation for the Spy brand. Snowboarders Shaun Palmer, Victoria Jelouse, Marc Frank Montoya, David Carrier-Porcheron, surfers Sunny Garcia and Malloy brothers, BMX rider Jamie Bestwick, motocross sensation Jeremy McGrath, skateboarder Danny Way, NASCAR drivers Richard “The King” and son Kyle Petty, Indy Car superstars Christian Fittipaldi and Paul Tracy. Spy team riders are not only elite athletes, fun personalities, but also key influencers in the development and design of its technical products for sunglasses, motocross and snow goggles.