SPARK Magneto Splitboard Bindings - Green
Spark R&D Magneto Splitboard Bindings
Lightweight, nimble, pow slashing and a touring machine, the Magneto features the revolutionary Tesla System with maximum base plate cut outs to shave weight.
It's unstoppable for long tours, epic overnighters, slaying pow, and weaving through trees. The high back is soft torsionally for mobility, while stiff fore-aft for heel side turn support, while ankle straps are supportive and flexible for quick turns. The inside of the toe strap features gripmatic fabric to ensure they stay put, right where you need them.
Fatty Climbing Wires and Heel Rests:
Built right into the binding baseplate, Spark R and D's easily deployed 12 and 18 degree climbing wires provide skinning stability and Achilles comfort on the way up. Designed the full width of the binding, they put your edging power right where it belongs – on the edges! Easily operated with the basket of your ski pole. Wires step down onto heel rest designed to take the brute force off of your top sheet, and keep your wires from ever collapsing.
The High back is soft torsionally while stiff fore-aft. It features the widest range of lean on the market (25° forward lean, to -5° for touring – an industry first). Vertical slots to accommodate Spark R and D's Strappy Strap – adding touring stability. Large grab hold for easy handling while unstrapped.
- Snap Ramps: The hinged toe ramp design locks you into touring and ride modes with just one moving part for super fast transitions. No pins, no cables, no fiddle factor.
- Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Clog-free brackets make switchovers efficient and painless. Slide bindings from left to right onto the offset brackets, lock down the toe ramp and you’re set for touring.
- Integrated Saber tooth crampon mounting claws for quick and easy installation and removal; you never even have to unstrap.
- Fatty Climbing Wires and Heel Rests
- Straps: Pre-curved ankle and toe straps are minimal and lightweight, yet comfortable and durable.
- Buckles and Plastics: Low profile and bomber.
- Base plate Design: Incorporating cut outs for traction, snow shed and weight savings.
- Voile Puck Compatibility (not included): The time-tested Voile pucks remain the most functional, and snow-clearing way to attach your split board bindings to the board in ride mode. When paired with a factory split board and Voile pucks, the Tesla system is ready to ride. Tesla System bindings are also compatible with DIY pucks.
- Includes Tesla touring brackets, heel rests, and Spark Pocket Tool.
- Weight: 1492g (Medium - pair Approx.)
We Also Recommend