The Harper is all about providing you speed and comfort at a price you can live with. Your foot will stay comfortable thanks to the integrated heat moldable Intuition Plush Foam Liner with internal J Bars for added support and security. The Lock Down Turbo Lacing System keeps your foot snug and secure. The BOA Closure System makes lacing and unlacing so easy you’ll be in and out of the Harper in no time.
- IN2GRATED CONSTRUCTION - the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The removable liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Intuition Plush Foam Liner with Aegis Antimicrobial Coating - Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort. Intuition Foam can be custom formed on in-store heaters or will form to the shape of your foot over the course of a few days of riding
- Grip Sole - A single piece sole that is ultra durable offering solid traction and grip.
- Liner Lacing: Lock Down Turbo - A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place. Lock Down has been improved with new support bars for increased closing ability and foot hold.
- H3 Boa Closure Lacing - Speed lace system with a reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- Thermo-Formable Internal J Bars - Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Die Cut EVA Insole - Solid, proven support and comfort.