NOW - DRIVE 2019 JEREMY JONES - MENS BINDINGS - BLACK
Jeremy Jones' and DCP's inbounds bindings of choice, the high grade composite NowDrive Snowboard Bindings are responsive, powerful all mountain destroyers. Skate-Tech blends the natural feel of skateboarding with the snow, making these bindings some of the most intuitive on the market. Supportive Calfback highbacks will make you one with your snowboard as you tackle steeper and more technical terrain. Drive away your fears and grab a pair today.
- Flex Rating – 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Hanger 2.0 Nylon with 30% Fiberglass – I-Beam wall sections are both rigid and light. Baseless design allows for uninterpreted board flex. Transfers energy to the board's edges.
- Post – PA 66 with 30% Carbon Fiber
- 4X4 Disc – 50% GF Nylon
- Channel Compatable – Sold Separately
- Calfback – Higher medial side follows leg angles. Calfback technology. Pre-rotated 10 degrees. 20mm higher than Freewing highback. Lateral hook for added support. Dampens chatter and eliminates calf-bite.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Hybrid Flipit Strap – This hybrid strap construction is a combination of the original Hyperfuse strap and Flipit strap. An additional layer of reinforcement is applied to the bottom of the EVA cover, which gives you the best of the best: support, durability and comfort. The hybrid Flipit strap can also be used like the regular -- simply switch your ankle straps to the other foot and change your support rating from freestyle to freeride.
- 3D Toe Straps EVA Combo
- NOW Tool-less Adjuster Straps
- PA66-C Buckle Lever – Made from the same high grade composite blend found in the O-Drive hanger. This material is extremely light and strong, reducing overall buckle weight by 20%.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Highcup Compatibility – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility. Street, park and pow.
- Flush Cup Technology