The K2 Raygun Snowboard blasts off with a do-everything shape and lightweight construction, and kicks things up a notch with a directional rocker profile for easy turn initiation. Style your way across the mountain with a silky smooth blend of playfulness, responsiveness, and a medium-soft flex.
- Snowboard type: All mountain
- Ability: All abilities
- Shape: Directional twin with a 0.75" set back
- Flex: Medium, rated 5/10
- Profile: Directional rocker profile. This profile is flat between your bindings with short rocker in the tail and long rocker in the nose. This combination makes it easier to initiate turns on hardpack and adds float in powder.
- Core: Aspen core is a single wood core to give you consistent flex, response and performance
- Fiberglass: ICG 10 Biax glass increases the strength of the board without effecting the torsional flex. Plus, carbon stringers are integrated with the glass running from nose to tail adding pop, power and strength
- Base: 2000 extruded base is a low maintenance base that retains wax well for consistent glide
- 2x4 inserts