General Binding Description:
The perfect binding for the hardest charging ladies on the mountain.
Lightweight and mid-flex.
- Womens Ultima Winged Highback - More outside support for leaning into the board nose or tail and shorter to prevent calf bite.
- Super Tough Nylon - Medium Stiffness
- Hybrid Cushion
- Vogue Base - symmetrical for natural flex
- Performance Blend - a nylon and fibreglass mix for all-around performance
- Toolless adjusting
- Footbed - Flat single density shock absorbancy material
- Adjustable toe and heel cushion
- Honeycomb Straps - new material and honeycomb shape grabs the ankle and provides ultimate hold.
There is so much that goes into what size board you need. The biggest misconception is that you buy a board based on if it comes to your chin, nose, eyebrows… something like that. Remember that when you are standing on your board, it has no idea how tall you are! As you initiate turns by bending the board, your body weight is a key factor as well as what kind of riding, where you are riding, foot size and lots of other factors that can influence what is right and what is no right. When you buy a board from us we will steer you in the right direction… remember we Guarantee It.