FLOW SOLITUDE SNOWBOARD 2018
A Transworld Good Wood Winner, The Solitude is built for the rider who like to ride the whole mountain. The board is fast, stable and directional. So just point in the in direction you want to go and the board with take you there like a surfboard. The Premium Kush-Control makes this board very smooth and strong. This board rips, the faster you go the more stable it gets but still easy to initiate that turn and this board will not tire you out. Just at home cruising the resort or take it seriously into the back-country and powder. You will be rewarded with this board!
And remember If you are really in to your back-country riding, you can split the board due to the split-tech. Checkout the key features for more info.
- Kush-Control Premium - Urethane inserts in under the base and topsheet plus Urethane sidewalls for improved dampening
- Pow Cam - A little bit of rocker in the nose with setback camber under foot with a flat section between the bindings.
- Directional- Longer and wider nose with a tapered tail
- Quadrax Glass w/Carbon 10 - 4 layers of fibreglass on all 4 axis with 5 carbon stringers tip to tail each side of the inserts
- Graphite Base - Flows fastest base! added carbon for speed
- Powerbeams - Bamboo Inlays
- 4 Year Warranty! - Unparalleled in the industry
- Re-Flex Core - Blended woods in the core for a light snappy feel
- Progressive-DT Sidecut - Mellow tips and great grip
- Flex 7/10
There is so much that goes into what size board you need. The biggest misconception is that you buy a board based on if it comes to your chin, nose, eyebrows… something like that. Remember that when you are standing on your board, it has no idea how tall you are! As you initiate turns by bending the board, your body weight is a key factor as well as what kind of riding, where you are riding, foot size and lots of other factors that can influence what is right and what is no right. When you buy a board from us we will steer you in the right direction… remember we Guarantee It.