Evolve Bamboo GT Street Electric Skateboard
The GT designation is reserved for the highest performing, pinnacle model of a performance vehicle line. After more than two years of development, Evolve brought GT performance to the electric skateboarding industry. The legacy of the Bamboo Series has now evolved to more power, more performance and more versatility than ever before. Evolve Skateboards presents the Bamboo GT Series –the powerful features of the GT Carbon Series, but with the hugely popular flexible bamboo deck. It's the ultimate longboard with unrivaled electric performance. 3000 watts of on-demand dual brushless sensored motor power, the new wider super-carve truck system for stability whilst enabling tight carves, LCD screen digital remote and a comfortable and flexible bamboo deck sporting artwork true to the roots of the original Evolve Skateboards. The perfect combination of style and ability, the Bamboo Series is the insanely awesome carving machine for the wood deck loyalist.
- Deck material: 7 ply Canadian maple hardwood and 2 ply bamboo vertically laminated deck with W concave and drop down style for low profile riding, comfort and pop! There is a good amount of flex for maximum control at all speeds and the deck shape locks in the riders feet whilst riding.
- Deck length: 38"/96cm
- Deck wheelbase: 29"/73cm
- Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width.
- Wheels: Black Evolve GT 83mm 76A for the GT street board. Also compatible with Loaded Longboard 80mm Kegels and Abec 11 flywheels (83mm, 90mm and 97mm) and Evolve 7” All terrain wheels for the All Terrain GT board.
- Motors: 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brush out-runner motors.
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
- Battery: Custom designed 36 volt 6.5AH Lithium Ion.
- Recharge: Approx. 3.5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 80mins).
- Weight: 7.9kg/17lbs Street GT.
- Range: Up to 35km/21miles range per charge for 85kg rider (varies depending on rider weight and terrain/inclines).
- Top Speed: Approx. 36-42kph/22-26mph on the street GT depending on wheel and gear size (see speed chart). This may vary depending on rider weight, battery voltage and terrain.
- Regenerative Braking: ABS firm & smooth braking providing power back into the battery with maximum control over speed. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.
- Noise: Minimal noise
- Acceleration: Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed.
- Remote: Digital LCD screen remote with speed indicator, trip function, 4 speed settings, Battery display, wheel and gear settings and diagnosis screen.
- Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs.
- Terrain: Smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete for the Street GT.
- Hills: Up to 25% gradient in GT mode (insanely STEEP!).
There is so much that goes into what size board you need. The biggest misconception is that you buy a board based on if it comes to your chin, nose, eyebrows… something like that. Remember that when you are standing on your board, it has no idea how tall you are! As you initiate turns by bending the board, your body weight is a key factor as well as what kind of riding, where you are riding, foot size and lots of other factors that can influence what is right and what is no right. When you buy a board from us we will steer you in the right direction… remember we Guarantee It.