More suited for smaller mugs, the EG2.5 doesn't compromise any of the features of its big brother the EG2; possibly the clearest, widest field of vision goggle ever invented, designed with the essential more lens, less frame strategy.
- Ergonomic frame design
- Mold injected thermoplastic urethane (TPU) frame
- 100% UV protection
- Oversized dual spherical injected polycarbonate lens
- Super anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- Super A/R coating anti-reflective technology
- Contoured triple layer face foam
- 40mm strap with adjusters
- Helmet compatible frame
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Freedom of Choice Offer Included: 50% off Any Spare Lens with Goggle Purchase
There is so much that goes into what size board you need. The biggest misconception is that you buy a board based on if it comes to your chin, nose, eyebrows… something like that. Remember that when you are standing on your board, it has no idea how tall you are! As you initiate turns by bending the board, your body weight is a key factor as well as what kind of riding, where you are riding, foot size and lots of other factors that can influence what is right and what is no right. When you buy a board from us we will steer you in the right direction… remember we Guarantee It.