The world’s first digital multi-antenna transceiver. The beacon that started a digital revolution. And still going strong. With a long track record for value, durability, and reliability, the Tracker DTS has been an industry staple since 1997. A real-time, digital display shows both direction and distance with bright red LEDs. The distance is shown in meters and indicator lights display the direction of transmitting beacons.
- Unit weight with batteries: 9.2 ounces / 260 grams
- Harness weight: 3.5 oz / 100 grams
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.2 x 1.1 inches / 14.0 x 8.1 x 2.8 cm
- Rapid processor and simple user interface
- Real-time, digital display shows direction and distance
- Bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Proven durability
- Uses three AAA alkaline batteries
- Includes a protective carrying case
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Batteries: three AAA alkaline
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Range: 40 meters
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
There is so much that goes into what size board you need. The biggest misconception is that you buy a board based on if it comes to your chin, nose, eyebrows… something like that. Remember that when you are standing on your board, it has no idea how tall you are! As you initiate turns by bending the board, your body weight is a key factor as well as what kind of riding, where you are riding, foot size and lots of other factors that can influence what is right and what is no right. When you buy a board from us we will steer you in the right direction… remember we Guarantee It.