BCA - FLOAT 1 CYLINDER JAPAN
Japan spec, there is a minute difference in the standards so there is a USA/Canada/Euro spec cylinder and a separate standard for Japan. Remember you can now take on an airline but you must declare it as a dangerous/hazardous item at the airport and then have it in your carry on luggage.
The refillable Float compressed air cylinder is the power and driving force behind our Float 2.0 avalanche airbag system. When the Float trigger is pulled, the Float 2.0 activates the release of 2,800-3,000 psi (207 bar) of compressed air, inflating the airbag. Always make sure your cylinder is full and connected correctly before heading out. Nearly 30 percent smaller and 15 percent lighter than our Float 1.0 engine, the Float 2.0 cylinder ensures a rapid fill when activated.
- Filled between 2,800 and 3,000 psi. Compressed air ONLY
- Weight: 1.3 pounds / 594 grams (Full), 1.2 pounds / 500 grams (Empty)
- DOT, TC, and TUV certified
- Comes with Float Consumer Refill Kit (five o-rings, Allen key, vacuum grease, and toothpick) for refilling.
- Only compatible with Float 2.0 Airbag Systems, Float 17 Speed™ and Float 27 Speed™ exclusively