ARBOR | SEQUOIA BINDINGS
The Sequoia is a versatile, all-mountain binding designed specifically for women. We’ve taken our proprietary X-Drive Baseplate and adapted it into a smaller and more forgiving binding that prioritizes comfort and board control. The Sequoia features a re-designed highback, all new dual-injected ankle strap and lighter, stronger hardware.
- X–Drive baseplate with 15% fiberglass content
- 50A TPE Outsole
- EVA Footbed
- New Womens specific Asymmetrical Highback
- New Dual-Injected Ankle Strap
- New Women’s Specific Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup
- Wire Core Adjustor Strap
- Universal 4×4 Disc
- Toolless Forward Lean Adjustment
- Cast Aluminum Buckles and Levers
- Lifetime Warranty on Baseplate
There is so much that goes into what size board you need. The biggest misconception is that you buy a board based on if it comes to your chin, nose, eyebrows… something like that. Remember that when you are standing on your board, it has no idea how tall you are! As you initiate turns by bending the board, your body weight is a key factor as well as what kind of riding, where you are riding, foot size and lots of other factors that can influence what is right and what is no right. When you buy a board from us we will steer you in the right direction… remember we Guarantee It.