ARBOR CODA SPLITBOARD 2020
Cloaked in Arbor's signature bamboo Power Ply topsheet, the Coda Splitboard is everything you've come to expect from the Coda in a reclined Rocker System design. Reclined rocker means that they've mellowed out the amount of rocker towards the tail, adding skin-to-snow contact, improved grip and stability while touring. In order to design the finest backcountry tool on the market, they've combined their highest quality sintered base material with stainless steel tip and tail protectors, top-of-the-line Karakoram splitboard clips and their lightest and most responsive Highland Core. The Coda Split is one of two men's specific splitboards in Arbor's line and provides a surfy ride with natural float and cleaner tracking. If you're in the market for a crisper, fully engaged, cambered splitboard, check out the Bryan Iguchi Split.
- Bamboo Power Ply
- Highland Core - Our highest-end core, made from a blend of estate grown Poplar and Paulownia to provide the light-weight performance ideal for backcountry and pow.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- Universal Splitboard Insert Packs & Karakoram Ultra Splitboard Clips
- Reclined Parabolic Rocker
- Carbon Uprights Board Reinforcement - Two carbon fiber uprights running from the tip and tail to just past the inserts. A set up that provides added landing durability and pop for bigger park and backcountry performance.
- Stainless Steel Tip & Tail Protectors
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Thunderhead Tips