ARBOR | CLOVIS SNOWBOARD
The Clovis, available in both men's and women's versions, is Arbor's latest Camber System gun. It was designed with pro team rider Mark Carter, who drew shaping inspiration from Native American arrowheads to deliver the performance, power, and stability required for hunting massive mountain lines. We've updated the Clovis' shaping profile and increased its performance for 2019 by adding more volume in the nose, increasing the board's overall width, adding a slight taper, and shortening the tail length. Increased snap and torsional rebound increase control in critical situations thanks to four carbon a-frames that run diagonally towards the center of the board from the outside contact points. To see the Clovis in its natural habitat, look for Mark Carters full part in our full-length team video 'Cosa Nostra', now available on iTunes.
- American Black Walnut Power Ply
- Double Barrel I Core - Two Bamboo struts run tip-to-tail down the center of this upgraded Poplar core. Bamboo adds power and strength for bigger mountain performance.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- Carbon A-Frame Board Reinforcement - A carbon fiber insert from the contact points to the inserts. Creates structural a-frames for improved torsional performance in the steeps and at speed, without negatively affecting high speed turn initiation.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Arrowhead Tip Profile - Exceptional float for powder specific pursuits.
- Three Year Warranty
- Flex – 7/10
There is so much that goes into what size board you need. The biggest misconception is that you buy a board based on if it comes to your chin, nose, eyebrows… something like that. Remember that when you are standing on your board, it has no idea how tall you are! As you initiate turns by bending the board, your body weight is a key factor as well as what kind of riding, where you are riding, foot size and lots of other factors that can influence what is right and what is no right. When you buy a board from us we will steer you in the right direction… remember we Guarantee It.