ARBOR | CASK WOMENS SNOWBOARD
The all-new Cask is a high volume, short length, Camber System snowboard designed for resort powder days that require a board with the versatility to handle the gamut of conditions you’ll experience from your first untouched run to your last rally through the chop. A long drawn out nose for effortless float is paired with camber underfoot and a short stub tail to maximize control through deep snow. Grip-Tech contact points under the back foot create a stronger edge to snow connection while Uprise Fenders soften edge-to-edge transition.
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- Tapered Tail
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Knucklehead Tip Profile - Peak to parking lot with extra punch for powder.
- Three Year Warranty
- Flex – 8/10
There is so much that goes into what size board you need. The biggest misconception is that you buy a board based on if it comes to your chin, nose, eyebrows… something like that. Remember that when you are standing on your board, it has no idea how tall you are! As you initiate turns by bending the board, your body weight is a key factor as well as what kind of riding, where you are riding, foot size and lots of other factors that can influence what is right and what is no right. When you buy a board from us we will steer you in the right direction… remember we Guarantee It.