RIDE | REVOLT BINDINGS
The mission when building the Revolt was to create a snowboard binding that was a Cinch to use. The Genesis of our Formula was simple: Aluminum is stronger than plastic and gimmicks. The driving Force behind the success of the Revolt has been our continued dedication to producing the highEST quality binding at this price point. You can look around at these other brands binding models, but any other binding mentioned is probably not going to give you the freestyle feel of our urethane SlimeBack™ highbacks combined with the durability of an aluminum chassis. Your first Re:Flex may be to Select an online retailer and Transfer some funds, but it might be Kwicker to visit your nearest snowboard shop to purchase this mid-flexing freestyle binding designed for riders of all ability levels.
- ThinGrip™ Plus Toe Strap: Convertible toe strap with a lightweight, over-molded rubber web for super snug boot grip
- Wedgie™ Footbed: An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position; the angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width
- AstroGlyde LT™ Rachets: Featuring an innovative minimalist design that is cored out for an ultra lightweight feel
- Edge Chassis System
- Slimeback Revolt Highback
- Item Number: 784-R1704006
There is so much that goes into what size board you need. The biggest misconception is that you buy a board based on if it comes to your chin, nose, eyebrows… something like that. Remember that when you are standing on your board, it has no idea how tall you are! As you initiate turns by bending the board, your body weight is a key factor as well as what kind of riding, where you are riding, foot size and lots of other factors that can influence what is right and what is no right. When you buy a board from us we will steer you in the right direction… remember we Guarantee It.