EVOLVE - GT Carbon Series 2in1 Electric Skateboard
Evolve Carbon GT AT Electric Skateboard
Melbourne's Official GT Demo Centre, we are Melbournes Evolve Premier Solo Dealer, we only sell Evolve! we ride Evolve, we know Evolve. We ride these boards daily and know all their is to know about them and how to get the best performance from your Evolve Board. We set up your board to your body weight for the ultimate performance. We have Carbon GTs Demo to show you why this board is the worlds best, Test ride one today or buy with confidence from Ballistyx.
GT is synonymous with performance. The GT All-Terrain not only takes that performance down the road less travelled, it blazes a new path all of its own! The beautifully designed GT carbon fiber deck with built in electrics has a precise low profile look and feel, allowing fantastic control and stability when riding. 3000 watts of twin brushless sensored motor power drives Evolves all new 7” All Terrain pneumatic hubs and tyres. This coupled with a powerful lithium battery give you a range of up to 30km per charge, turning any road or path into the endless powder run of your dreams! The board will come alive when ridden on pretty much any terrain. From cruising the beach footpath to shortcuts across huge fields - the GT Carbon All Terrain eats the terrain you’d usually avoid for breakfast. Gravel tracks will become rally stages and that group of grassy hills will morph into a never-ending set of rolling surf breaks just begging for your endless carve. This board will change the way you see the world, and the paths you see in it!
The Evolve GT All Terrain offers more riding modes than ever before allowing all levels of rider to enjoy the product safely with the added ability to adjust your mode while riding to suit conditions and maximize efficiency. Use “SLOW” mode for easy control and a safe top speed, perfect for beginners and first time users. Once you get the hang of things switch to “ECO” mode for a relaxed ride and unparalleled range. Try “FAST” mode to whizz past traffic and turn your commute into your daily adrenaline rush hour, and if you dare, switch to “GT” mode to unleash the insane power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 25% gradient! To top it all off, you can see this performance in real-time with an industry first from Evolve Skateboards: The all new Evolve GT Series Remote. It gives you instantaneous feedback on your speed, battery level, range and mode selected with a built in screen, right from the palm of your hand! Retaining and improving on all of the features that made our previous generation so successful around the world; super-carve trucks, regenerative ABS braking and even more versatility in wheel options – The Evolve Carbon GT All-Terrain might hide its brutish abilities in the sleek new drop down deck design, but don’t be fooled – at only 9.5kg, it’s a thug dressed in Armani. Performance shouldn’t look this good!
Power – Performance – Versatility
- Deck material: High-grade Custom Moulded Carbon Fiber & Kevlar.
- Deck length: 102cm/40 inches.
- Deck wheelbase: 81cm/33.5inches.
- Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width.
- Wheels: Evolve 7” All terrain wheels for the All Terrain GT board. Also compatible with the GT board is the black Evolve GT 83mm 76A for the GT street board, Loaded Longboard 80mm Kegels and Abec 11 flywheels (83mm, 90mm and 97mm).
- Motors: 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brush out-runner motors.
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
- Battery: 42v Lithium Ion battery with custom BMS.
- Recharge: 4-5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 3hrs).
- Weight: 7.9kg/17lbs Street GT and 9.5kg/21lbs All Terrain.
- Range: Up to 30km/18.5miles on the All terrain GT. Varies depending on rider weight, terrain and riding style.
- Top Speed: Approx. 36-42kph/22-26mph on the street GT depending on wheel and gear size (see speed chart). Approx. 35-41kph/22-25mph on the All Terrain GT depending on wheel size. Speeds may vary depending on rider weight and terrain.
- Braking: ABS smooth regenerative braking. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.
- Noise: Minimal noise.
- Acceleration: Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed.
- Remote: Digital LCD screen remote with speed indicator, trip function, 4 speed settings, Battery display, wheel and gear settings and diagnosis screen.
- Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs.
- Terrain: Smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete for the Street GT. Any hard or compact surface ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete, short grass, dirt, uneven and poor terrain surfaces for the All Terrain GT.
- Slides: Yeah for the GT street. No for the AT unless on gravel or grass surfaces.
- Hills: Up to 25% gradient in GT mode (insanely STEEP!).
- Aesthetics: Design focused. Very high tech look, sound and feel. Has a distinctive F1 low profile look with built in electrics.